Swadeshi Stevia Dry Leaves are processed & packed from the rebaudiana (Reb A) plants grown organically in India.
The leaves of stevia have been in use for about 1500 years. The local people of the two regions in Brazil and Paraguay used the leaves as sweeteners for tea and medicines.
Stevia is a nature's gift to mankind. The glycosides in its leaves including up to 10% of stevioside which accounts for its incredible sweetness.
Stevia is the only well known natural substitute to sugar with high intensity sweetness and virtually zero calories. Apart from being calorie free natural sweetener, stevia has many health benefits.
Stevia is rich in iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and fiber. Stevia is having antioxidant, anti aging, antiseptic, antibacterial & antimicrobial properties.
* Helps in maintaining blood pressure.
* Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
* Helps to prevent cavities and gingivitis.
* Beneficial for Weight loss and weight management.
* Helps to Boost bone health & reduces risk of osteoporosis.
* Stevia Dry Leaves are used to sweeten the tea or as herbal healthy drink by boiling in water.
For Free Home Delivery
Call 9394 628 628